Adding extra lights and accessories to your RAM Truck is great, until it comes time to wire up a switch to turn them on and off. That's why we've simplified the process. We've designed perfectly fitting brackets and easy to follow instructions so you can control your accessories, whether you're wiring up a pair of off-road lights, or enough accessories to run the Baja 1000.
We've developed our kit around the Auxbeam BA80 8 Gang Switch Panel kit (sold separately) which not only works fantastic, its a great value.
This kit requires no drilling! Its completely bolt on and mounts to existing hardware.
WHAT THIS KIT INCLUDES:
This kit includes:
- Sturdy Engine Bay Bracket to hold the Fuse & Relay Panel. Select your engine in drop-down menu to ensure you receive the correct one!
- Interior Bracket that holds the 8 button switch in the cab.
- Full hardware kit to install all the brackets and Auxbeam components
- Loom to keep the wiring protected and factory looking
- Zip ties to secure the wiring in place
- Easy to follow instructions
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED:
You'll need to pick up an Auxbeam BA80 8 Gang Switch Panel Kit. We recommend ordering directly though their website here.
- Wiring from the relay to your accessories. We make some pre-made kits here.
- Accessories to power. May we suggest our Ditch Light Bracket Kit!
- Basic tools: Metric Allen key set, Metric socket set kit, and side cutters.
Manufactured from 11ga steel brackets and powdercoated a sleek satin black.