Job Opening at VICE - Apprentice Welder/Fabricator
Vice Design Inc. is a rapidly growing manufacturing company that specializes in custom metal fabrication and design. We are passionate about producing high-quality products that exceed our customers' expectations, and we are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice welder/fabricator to join our team.
As an apprentice welder/fabricator at Vice Design Inc., you will work closely with our experienced team to operate CNC manufacturing equipment, assist in manufacturing parts, assemble and ship orders, and maintain a clean and organized shop. You will have the opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and contribute to the growth of our company.
• Operate CNC manufacturing equipment.
• Assist in manufacturing parts.
• Assemble and ship orders.
• Maintain a clean and organized shop.
• Learn and develop welding and fabrication skills.
• Follow safety protocols and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
• Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
• Good communication skills
• Basic knowledge of welding and fabrication
• Comfortable using hand and power tools.
• Physically capable of standing for extended periods, lifting heavy objects, and working in various positions.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous welding or fabrication experience is an asset but not required.
• Experience with CNC equipment is an asset but not required.
If you are interested in this exciting and fun opportunity, please submit your resume and project portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line "Apprentice Welder/Fabricator Application". We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.